Features & Facilities
Our camping season is from April 15th to October 15th.
Closest Lakefront Campground Only 20 minutes North of Fort Wayne
- Full Hook-up Sites with Water/Sewer/30 and 50 Amp Electric
- Big Rig Friendly Pull-Thru Sites Available 75' & 90' Available
- New Large Handicap Accessible Modern Bath House with Hot Showers
- Large Camp Store & Welcome Center Fully Stocked from Grocery to Fishing and Camping, nearly everything you may need for your camp stay.
- Coin Laundry Available
- Secure Gated Entrance
- Group Camp Area for up to 10 sites with Water, Electric, and Sewer Connections
- Sandy Beach with Volleyball and Large Lakefront Shaded Gazebo
- Rustic Cabin Rentals and The Bunkhouse Rental
- Basketball & Dodgeball Courts
- Boat ramp and pier space available
- No speed limit on the lake from 1-4 p.m. daily
- Large and small mouth bass, blue gill, and crappie
- Paddle Boat, Row Boat, and Kayak Rentals--Only $15 for 4 hours
- 2 Pontoon Boats available to rent
- Over 1500 feet of lake front
- Games and activities for all
- High speed wireless Internet available throughout the park with a minimum fee
- Daily, weekly, and monthly sites
- Resident Managers
A public pier with boat slips is available along our 1500 foot lake shore are available for rent. Two Pontoon boats, fishing boats, paddle boats, stand-up paddle boards and kayaks are also for rent. Enjoy water sports all summer long in this spring-fed lake. Swimming, tubing, skiing, and more on beautiful Blue Lake!
Yes we have primitive tent camping available, compare us to the state park! We are near Chain-O-Lakes State Park and offer competitive rates and amenities. Our large, modern handicap accessible bathhouse features plenty of restrooms and hot showers so you never have to wait in line. Laundry Facilities are available in our clean, comfortable welcome center and camp store. Several natural settings available throughout the park for you to choose from for your tent stay all within a close proximity to the bathhouse, camp store, and playground.